Mega menu/hot.post

Inspired by Pakistanis, the Canadian biker converted to Islam and married a young Pakistani man

the Canadian biker converted to Islam and married a young Pakistani man
the Canadian biker converted to Islam and married a young Pakistani man

Inspired by Pakistani nationals, Rosie Gabriel, a well-known Canadian biker who converted to Islam, has tied the knot. She is married to a young man from Lahore......She is married to her friend Adeel Amir from Lahore...

She say's I will never thought I would come to Pakistan and fall in love,".... "I've been looking for such a friend all my life. Before I came to Pakistan, I got married." Had surrendered. But I have found not only a good friend but also a companion......

Rosie Gabriel says that she never thought that she would come to Pakistan and fall in love with the people here and someone special. I have been searching for my best friend and companion all my life. Earlier I had given up the desire to find my spouse....

I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right. But strangely enough, as soon as I gave up my desire, I found not only my best friend, but also my spouse. At the end of his message, Rosie Gabriel expressed her love for Adeel and said that you are my best friend, my partner, my heart, my love and my life partner. It should be noted that Rozi Gabriel from Canada converted to Islam during her stay in Pakistan.....



Post a Comment

0 Comments